You will find the online application process here. Fill out the application, along with a $100 application fee.
You will need the following documents to complete the application process. These documents can be faxed, emailed, hand-delivered,
or sent by USPS.
1. Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Record (must be current)
3. Proof of Health Insurance
4. Health Statement from Physician
5. Read, acknowledge by electronic signature the New Hope Education, Inc. Statement of Faith and verification of The Nest Policies
An admissions committee reviews completed applications. Upon completion of the review, an applicant will receive an offer to enroll
at The Nest Daycare and Preschool via email with instructions to complete the enrollment process. Completion of the enrollment
process will include paying the required enrollment fee ($350 for 3 -36 months, $400 for preschool).
Enrollment application data fields will populate information provided on the admissions application. Please view the information and
complete a few additional questions and submit. You will also have to read and acknowledge by electronic signature the New Hope
Education, Inc. Financial Agreement, which is our parent company.
A student is enrolled at The Nest Daycare and Preschool upon submitting all applicable fees and documents listed above.